Effective date: April 16, 2019
Tiumed, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://tiumedendo.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tiumed, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Control of Your Information
Members or website visitors residing in certain countries, such as the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights may include the ability to access, correct, and/or request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not globally applicable, our customers are entitled to access the personal information that we hold about them. You can review the personal data you have provided us by accessing your account profile on our Site. To ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date, by updating your account profile on our Site, or by contacting us through the email address below regarding any errors or updates affecting the personal information that we may hold. To delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log into your account and delete your account from the account settings page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that we hold about you. To protect your privacy and security, We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to, correcting, or deleting data. We will generally respond to your request for information within thirty days, unless, for reasons beyond our control, a longer response time is necessary, in which case, you will be advised accordingly. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Disclosure Of Data
Tiumed, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tiumed, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
European Union Residents
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver our goods and services, and assist with any questions you may have.
- Consent: we may ask your consent to process your personal information in some situations.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
- Legitimate interests: This is a term in data protection law that allows us to process your personal information if we have a fair reason to use your data, and only if we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in running our business, including for delivering our products and services, fraud prevention, quality assurance, and marketing purposes, as long as our use of your data does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity for that information, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case by case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and any relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, we may retain your data for as long as you maintain an account on our Site so that we may process and deliver your orders. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org